It is getting close to Christmas time and so we decided to go ahead and put up the Christmas tree on Saturday. The boys were very excited. I let them put most of the ornaments on and just helped put the ones on the top of the tree. Jacob did really well at spreading his ornaments out around the tree...Jared on the other hand put most of his ornaments on 2 branches. Since Jacob turned 1....Kenny has held him up and let him help put the star on the top of the tree. This year was no different but he had to do it twice, once with each of them. I think I have pictures of this every year since we first started it....I will have to find them and post them.


We even had some help by Julia and Emma, my neices with decorating. They did a wonderful job!

No comments:
Post a Comment