Monday, November 24, 2008

A good virus!

Well, I think Jacob may have a serious virus.....but I am not taking him to the doctor for this one.

This morning Jacob woke up and wanted to take a bath....Kenny put him in and then Jared wanted to take a bath. Now, normally when they are both in the bath together all they do is fight, fight and fight. This morning was a little different.....all I heard is "I love you Jared and I love you bubba". I asked Jacob why they are being so nice to each other and Jacob said because that is how brothers are supposed to treat each other....right mommy? To which I said, "Of course". So the whole time they were hugging and kissing and just being very sweet(which I loved). When Kenny came in and seen how they were acting he said boys is there something wrong, is everyone feeling ok...anyone sick. Jacob said no we are just being nice brothers. Later, when Kenny was trying to dress Jared he didn't want to wear the clothes Kenny had for him and started throwing a fit. I told Kenny just get ready and get him dressed later.....so Kenny and I was in the bathroom getting ready and Jacob was getting himself dressed(which happens very rarely) and I hear Jacob go into Jared's room and asked him what the problem is? I continue blow drying my hair when Jacob and Jared walk in the bathroom and Jacob says, "Mommy, Jared wants to say he is sorry." I said well he needs to tell his daddy he is sorry. So Jacob takes Jared over to Kenny and says, "Daddy, Jared wants to say he is sorry" and Kenny said ok and looks at Jared and what does Jared do....just sits down. So Jacob starts trying to get Jared up and telling Jared that we should not act like this and throw fits and that he really needs to apologize to his daddy. By this time Kenny and I were looking at each other and wondering what in the world happened to our child that had to leave church AT LEAST 5 times the day before because he could not mind and was throwing fits during Mass. Kenny said after I left to go to work that the boys were still very good and well mannered.

I am not sure what virus they have this time...but I sure hope it stays around a while!!!!

No comments: