Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It only took 3 years.

Nana & Papa Conway got Jacob a tire swing horse for Christmas the year he turned 2. We lived in Houston at the time and didn't really have a tree to hang the horse on. We moved back to Marlow right before Jacob turned 3 and he has been asking his daddy since then to hang the horse up. Well, Sunday Kenny and I cleaned out the garage and his shop while the boys were taking a nap and we found the horse. Kenny decided he would surprise the boys when they woke up by hanging the horse up. Jared didn't really like it that much he rode it for all of about 5 seconds. I woke Jacob up and told him we had a surprise for him outside. When I took him outside he was definitely shocked to see it and he road the horse until we told him he had to get off of it.

No comments: