I just love to watch Jacob play soccer. He is very good at it and loves it as well. He could play an entire game if the coach would let him. He loves to run and jump. Halloween day he had a game in the morning against the same team we played last week and bet; however, this week we were not so lucky. Kenny and Jacob have a thing that each goal he gets $1.00 and we usually end up giving about $2.00 every game. Well this week Kenny was trying to get Jacob to score a little more so he told him if he got 3 goals he would get $10.00 and 8 goals he would get $100....just so you know Jacob tries a lot harder when he has a reason to. He immediately got 2 goals and I was starting to worry a little that he might make it to the 8 goals. The third one hit the goal post and went out of bounds. The 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th shots all did the same thing hit the goal post and bounced out without a score. After the game I told Kenny to never bet $100 again because next time I am afraid he might actually make all 8. If he would have made 8 goals I would be proud to give him the $100 just afraid of what he would have bought with the $100. :-) Only 2 more games left and they are doing GREAT this year.
*When you see this pictures you might wonder what happened to his hair. He loves to spray it green and orange for the game...doesn't it look awesome!!











No comments:
Post a Comment