Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Doctor & Vet visit

When I picked Jared up from daycare yesterday he just didn't look like he felt good at all and he felt like he had fever....so I decided I would try to get him into the Dr. The doctor could get us in if we were there by 4pm but I had an apt at the vet for 4pm to get the cat shots and I had to pick Jacob up and Kenny is out of town. So I called the best Nana in the world and she came through just like she always does. She had 15 min to get to Jacob's school to pick him up. She made it and took the cat to the vet while I waited and waited for an hour and a half to see the doctor. We finally got in and Jared had an ear and throat infection. He put him on antibiotics and sent us on our way. After getting the medicine and supper and Jacob we made it home about 7:30 last night. Needless to say 6am-7pm is a long day...but we made it. Jared ran fever most of the night and had a low grade fever this morning so his Great-Grandparents stepped up and kept him for the day and is also picking Jacob up from school for me since Kenny is out of town.
I do not know what I would do without all the help of the grandparents they always step up and help and I am truly thankful for all they do for us.

No comments: