I wish you can see
How much for thee
I wish fun and joy
That you can enjoy
That brings you fain
In life's lane
And makes you glad
And change all bad
With things all new
And wishes all true
And may today dear
Smile stops by with cheer
And greet you in your way
As today is your special day.
We love you Maddie and wish you the best year 9 you could have!!!
Saturday Jason and Lindsey had a birthday party for Maddie at our house. Maddie got the scooter she wanted and lots of clothes. She was very happy with her gifts and we all had to try out her scooter. All of the other kids helped Maddie open her presents as they always help each other.
When Maddie opened this blue and black dress Julia took to it immediately. I guess she really liked it because she would not put it down for the longest.
Here is uncle Bry-Bry(as Jacob used to call him). I think he is really enjoying being down here. Don't tell him but we sure hope he stays.
Here are the boys helping me open the presents they and Kenny and Nana and Papa got me. The boys got up early Saturday morning and let me sleep in until 9 am and went shopping with daddy for my birthday present. Kenny helped them pick out one of the gifts and then they each picked out one thing.



















No comments:
Post a Comment