Just a funny story about Jacob's hair cut this weekend. So Saturday my uncle Bryan asked if I could cut his hair......so I did and I cut Kenny's and Jason's and Jared's and Jacob's. After I cut Jacob's hair he went and got in the shower and when he got out there was a little nick of hair gone in the front. Mom and I were looking at it and trying to figure out how in the world I did that with clippers. So Saturday went Sunday went and Monday came. I was taking a shower and was about to shave and noticed a big clump of hair in my razor. As I looked at it I noticed it was red in color and about the length of Jacob's hair. I told Kenny and he just laughed. When I asked Jacob about it he didn't remember using it...so we just warned him about it cutting him and now we remove it before he showers. This morning I was trying to get a picture of him so you could see it...because believe it or not this is the first and hopefully the last time that he cuts his own hair.....and they were being silly. Here are a few pics of the boys from this morning in our bed watching TV.





No comments:
Post a Comment