Wednesday, May 13, 2009

This week...

I don't think I ever talked about Jacob's last t-ball game but we actually won 21-20. Yea Sooners!!! We were supposed to have our second game on Monday but it got rained out AGAIN! Kenny left on Tuesday for Houston for work but before he left he did his final weigh in for Biggest Loser. He ended up losing 18 lbs over the last two months. I am so proud of him and all of us. My mom is doing awesome and she has probably beat us all. I go tomorrow morning to weigh in because we have a t-ball game tomorrow night and since Kenny is not here I have to be there to help. Everyone else will weigh in tomorrow night at 6pm.

Not allot to do today but tomorrow Jacob has his track meet that has been rescheduled about 3 times because of the rain and then off to weigh in. Friday Jared and I are going with Jacob on his end of the year field trip to a Tiger Safari, it should be allot of fun.

Saturday we have sign up for summer camp, that our community offers, and then to sign up for swimming lessons and then off to play soccer(our last one...YEA!!!!) Then Sunday we have our soccer party and start all over again.

With school almost out it has been one activity after another and I think it will be like this through June. The boys have swimming lessons the first two weeks and then we go on vacation and a family reunion and then Jacob has his summer camp and then we can breathe for awhile before school and fall soccer start all over again.

No comments: