Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day & a few other pictures!!!

I have to say I Love being a Mother...I guess that is a good thing considering I am one twice over. The boys and Kenny got me a new digital camera that should be here on Wednesday and a very sweet card. After church Kenny and a bunch of other guys at our church cooked pancakes and bacon for all the lady's of the church. It was very nice of them. We then went to Kenny's grandparent's house for lunch and to wish Mema a Happy Mother's Day. The boys are so lucky to have a set of Great-Grandparents that are still an active part of their life. We were able to spend the morning at church with my mom also. My mom has been my best friend for my entire life. She is always there no matter what you need. The boys would probably rather live with Nana than their own mother. They are always asking if they can go to Nana's. We are so lucky to have been able to move back closer to the grandparents. We got mom a cross necklace for Mother's Days with my brother and his wife and my dad. Happy Mother's Day Nana....we love you lots! At Sunday dinner Pepa gave the boys some hats. Jacob got 2 and decided her would wear both of them. They both fell asleep on the way home with their cool new hats. Last night the boys were playing football so I got some video of it. It was really cute. Saturday after Jacobs soccer game Jared asked where we were going and Kenny told him "Crazy!" So Jared kept saying he wanted to go to Crazy and he started crying when we ended up at Walmart. I told him we had already went crazy and he said no we didn't. After church yesterday he asked if we could go to Crazy after Mema's and Pepa's. Poor boy just doesn't understand. Jacob told him that daddy was just pulling his leg and Jared said no he isn't he is driving...and Jacob so no that means he is tricking you. Another funny about Jared is that he was in the shower and saw a bar of soap on the floor and asked me what it was doing in the floor and I said it is an old bar of soap and he said, "Oh, that is for the old guy." Silly boy!

No comments: