Saturday, May 30, 2009

Stomache Bug

Thursday night or Friday morning we were up from about 12am to 4am with Jacob with a stomach virus. Then got a couple hours of sleep before we had to get up and get ready for work. Kenny went to town and got his computer so he could do some work from home and I went into work and took Jared to daycare so he wouldn't get what his brother had. About 9am Kenny called and said the internet wasn't working and they are having to have someone come out NEXT WEEK(not happy with that) and so I headed home so Kenny could go into work.

We had t-ball pictures and a game that evening so Jacob rested all day and then went and took t-ball pictures and then went home with Nana.

Here are a couple pics I took of the team while the professionals were taking them. There was too much sunlight coming in but I didn't have anyone to cover my camera like they did. :-) Pretty cool with the sun rays coming through. Poor Jacob did not feel good at all. It was a 24 hour thing because this morning he woke up and ran to our room and said "I didn't throw up last night....YEAH!!!"



No comments: