Yesterday we got up and took the boys to the park and went fishing and had a picnic and let them play on the playground. They caught about 20 perch and about 5 mud cat. They really had fun and loved catching all the fish. After the fishing and park trip we went home and they took a nap while I mowed and Kenny cleaned out the gutters on the house. After they woke up we got ready and headed to Kenny's great-aunts house for hot dogs and hamburgers and homemade ice cream. Then we headed home and got ready for a short week of work.
Also, Jacob had so much fun at daycare on Friday and said that he had fun and was excited to go today. Yea!!!
1 comment:
Lindsey
said...
I don't think homemade ice cream is on your diet!!!!!!
1 comment:
I don't think homemade ice cream is on your diet!!!!!!
Post a Comment