Sunday we headed to church an hour earlier which was really hard. After church and Sunday school we headed to Mema and Pepa's house for good ole Sunday dinner. Tristen, Charlie and Brittany and soon to me Kensley came out for lunch also. They brought their rock band game with them for us to try out and I have to say it wasn't as much fun as I expected it to be....maybe it was because I only played a couple of times and it was pretty hard I thought. I guess the more practice the better you get. The boys had allot of fun playing outside and riding the Lightening McQueen Car around. Jared worked on his four wheeler(battery operated) and road the lawn mower around with Pepa chasing Jacob and Tristen in their car.
Once we got home about 3pm which is usually Sunday afternoon nap time we decided to work in the yard instead. We have a huge cotton wood tree to the North West of our house and in the middle of it was kinda our dumping ground..well not anymore. We work about 3 hours racking and chopping and picking up....and I have to add that Jacob is the best helper in the world. He was a champ at racking and pulling weeds and stacking limbs. We found 1 mouse and 1 snake during our afternoon workout. We still have allot to do but at least we have a start. It looks like we will have a couple more nice days to work outside after work and then we have a chance for rain and snow on Friday. This is some crazy weather.

Here is Jared sleeping while everyone else is fishing. He eventually woke up and joined the fun...isn't he so cute. The last picture is of the boys helping daddy clean the fish.
No comments:
Post a Comment