Well Friday I took Jacob back to the Doctor and he said he was still a little wheezy but not as bad. He put him back on the steroid for another 5 days so he would clear it up the rest of the way.
This weekend we really didn't do much it was really cold Saturday and we had a chance for snow so they canceled the soccer games. We bought groceries and hung out the rest of the day around the house. Sunday we went to church and Sunday school and then to Sunday dinner at Mema's and Pepa's. On the subject of lunch I think Jacob is entering a growing spurt because he had 3 hot dogs with chili and a bowl of stew and a plate of Apple cobbler to eat for lunch on Sunday. After lunch Kenny had to leave early for a T-ball coaches meeting and the boys and I left early to go to a cousins 60 year diamond jubilee mass celebration in Elgin. He has been a priest for 60 years and dad was giving the sermon at the mass. Dad did a really good job on his sermon and even had a poem about the hands of priest...it was very good. Then we came home and I cleaned out my car while Kenny and Jacob practiced some T-ball. Jacob is ready for it to start and has improved so much from last year.
Monday around lunch time Jacob's school called and said that he had fallen off the monkey bars and bloodied his nose but that he was ok. Then about 2 hours later they called back and said that he slept for over an hour at rest time today which he never goes to sleep and that he just wasn't acting like himself. So I told them not to send him on the bus and I would come and get him. I took him to the doctor and they looked him over and said that he looked ok and told him to try to keep his feet on the ground from now on. While the doctor was looking at his eyes he was telling him to follow the light to his nose with his eyes and Jacobs left eye wouldn't follow it all the way like his right eye would. The doctor said this is normal a little bit but that we needed to keep watch it to make sure it didn't get any worse. He said you don't want one eye to dominate to much and if it got worse we would send him to an eye doctor to have him checked out.
I told Jacob on the way home that he could not get sick or hurt anymore for awhile...we have been in the doctors office with him about once a week for about the last month. He just smiled and said OK.
Last night we had some pretty bad storms at our house with wind, rain and small hail but lots of it. I had said at one time that it looks like a wall cloud to Kenny and I said look at it light up with the lightening...well the rest of the night Jared kept saying, "I see that whole huge waw cwoud an it was wightening up wots" and then Jacob would say "It is not a wall cloud Jared" and Jared would say, "yes it is I saw it."
No comments:
Post a Comment