Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sick...sick...sick

I am ready for everyone to be well in our house. Early Monday morning Jacob woke up with a fever and so I stayed home from work with him. After lunch he stopped running fever and started playing and eating again. Later Monday night he started running fever again so Kenny stayed home with him on Tuesday and took him to the doctor. I am glad we did take him because the doctor said he was wheezing really bad and had an infection. They ended up putting him on an inhaler and an antibiotic and a medicine to help break up the stuff in his chest...we go back on Friday for a follow up. So he was out of school last week on spring break and then he has been out Monday and Tuesday of this week. Jacob has been asking us if he could please go back to school.

No comments: