
Last Friday Jared got the stomach virus that was going around. By Tuesday he was finally over it and then I started with it Tuesday night. Sunday afternoon we took Jacob to Bowie to meet my Brother and Sister-in-law so Jacob could go to their house for his 1st Spring Break. He was so excited and had been counting down the days for the last week. I wrote him notes for everyday that he was going to be gone Mon-Fri. so he could read them everyday. I think he is liking reading the letters every morning. Lindsey(SIL) has been taking lots of good pictures of all the fun things they are doing. Jacob is having fun and so far only has had 1 breakdown of wanting mommy. This is his first time to go to Ft. Worth by himself and also the longest he has been away from us. Jared doesn't really now what to think about Bubba being gone. Everyday when we pick him up from daycare he says, "We go get bubba?" We miss you lots and lots Bubba. We love you lots and are so glad you got to do this. We know you are having fun. I will post pics of each day of Jacob's first spring break so you can see how much fun he is having with his cousin Julia. Here are some videos of Jared last week.
No comments:
Post a Comment