Tuesday, June 29, 2010

What's been going on?

I guess it has been two weekends ago now that we went to Lake Texoma for Kenny's grandmother's family reunion. We left Friday afternoon and came back on Sunday. The boys went tubing for the first time and that was a lot of fun. On our way home Sunday I started feeling sick and by the time we got home I was running fever. Monday and Tuesday I stayed home from work with fever and stomach problems. Thank goodness none of the boys have got it yet.

Last week Kenny was off all week studying for his CMA certification. He took the 4 hour test yesterday and will find out if he passed in about 6 weeks. If he did pass then in about 4-5 months he will take the second part of the test. Good luck Kenny! I know you can do it.

Last Thursday was the beginning of the end of the season T-Ball tournament. We lost on Thursday night and Friday night the team we were supposed to play forfeited. Saturday we played at 10am and we won so we played again at 12. It was very very very very HOT! The kids did really good and we were playing a team that was undefeated in the regular season. It was a very close game but the referee made some very bad calls...including calling the game with more than 5 mins left when we still had a chance to win. About 2pm when we were home in the AC and could have been back at the field to play another game I was kind of glad it was over. The kids were HOT and wore smooth out.

This week we really don't have any big plans. We are going to have our t-ball party on Thursday possibly and then enjoy a long 4th of July weekend.

No comments: