Friday, February 26, 2010

Basketball

Saturday the 13th Jacob made 8 points at his basketball game and this last Saturday he made 2 points. He is doing really well and really likes playing basketball. His only problem is he gets in to big of a hurry when it is time to shoot the ball and he just chunks it and it usually goes over the goal. I will have to get some video this Saturday. Only two more games left for the season. With the ice storm and missing two games it feels like we just got started and it is already over with.
Isn't he just the cutest thing you have ever seen.



Here is my cute niece being silly at Jacob's basketball game. She loves her JoJo. I have to be careful not to ask her to go home with me because she remembers and then she cries for her parents for 30 mins after they leave. I love me some Julia too. Cute Cute Cute!!

No comments: