Friday, September 25, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Jared!

Today is Jared's birthday and he is turning 3 years old. He is going to have Handy Manny cupcakes at daycare today and then him and his brother are having their birthday parties together next weekend.

I can not believe he is turning 3 years old. Right after I found out I was pregnant with Jared, while living in Houston, Kenny found out he had Thyroid cancer and then we ended up moving back to Oklahoma. So we had a busy 9 months. We closed on our house in August and then he was born the end of September.

Jared is very quiet and laid back. Sometimes shy and sometimes outgoing. He is so excited to be 3 years old and says he is now a big boy like bubba. He has the cutest little smile you will ever see. He is a snuggler and helper. He tells other he is sorry when they do something to him. He is very loving and caring and will kiss any boo boo on anybody. He loves his bubba and wants to be just like him. He does have a different side of him when it comes to football. When he is in football mode he has the meanest face you will ever see. He makes some kind of grunting noises and he buries his face in you. It is the funniest thing you have ever seen.
Jared mommy, daddy, and bubba love you to pieces. I hope you have the best 3rd birthday ever.

No comments: