Back to Father's Day...so we showed up at Nana's house with the present in tow. Everyone went together and got dad a set of golf clubs for Father's day. You can tell by the smile on it face that he liked them just a little.
So what about the husband of my children. What did we get him for father's day....a day off on Monday after our crazy trip...no kids just time alone. Actually, I think he did end up having Jacob for half a day and the other half he mowed. That shows you what a great husband and dad he is. Even though he would have liked to sleep all day he didn't. He is always helping anyone as much as he can. He is very caring and loving. The boys look up to him and I am glad they have such a great role model. Kenny I could not have asked for a better husband, dad or friend. I love you and appreciate everything you do for your family. Love you lots.



No comments:
Post a Comment