Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Disney World Day 6 & 7 & 8


Magic Kingdom, Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon & GOING HOME

Day 6, Wednesday, we went to Magic Kingdom for lunch....via the fairy.

We seen Mary Poppins....


And acted a little goofy while we waited for lunch.


After lunch we decided to go take a few more pictures in front of the castle and around it and guess what we came upon ANOTHER parade. Don't get me wrong I like a parade but after 7 days of parades they start making you a little Goofy. :-)



Here are a few pictures of Jacob with some of the statues in front of the castle.



The water parks were lots of fun and Jacob surprised us once again by riding the biggest water slide at Blizzard Beach.


FINISHED....I HAVE FINALLY FINISHED the post about Disney...I have drug these post out so long you now know what the 7 days felt like to us. Just kidding it was a lot of fun and something we will all remember. I would like to go again with the kids get a little older so Jared can do most of the rides as well. I think he would have went on a lot more rides had he been tall enough. Kenny has said this time and time again but this place knows how to make you spend your money and be happy while you are doing it.

GOING HOME.....

Our bus picked us up at 3AM to go to the airport for a flight that left at 6:45am. We were all a little tired by the time we got to the airport as you can see....


No comments: