So the question isn't what we did last weekend but what didn't we do? I don't have alot of pictures to post from the weekend because I only remembered my camera for one of the events. Friday we rode our bikes 18 miles. Saturday we had a tree give away fundraiser at our church for our Religious Education group. We gave away 1,000 trees. About halfway through the tree give away my parents and the boys and I left and they took Jacob to watch Maddie play soccer and also to take Jacob to his soccer game while I went and helped out at my brother and sister-in-laws baby shower. After the soccer games my parents took Jacob to one of his friends house where Kenny was helping his dad finish a shop he was building and they took Jared home with them to take a nap. About 5pm I meet Kenny and Jacob at our house and got ready to head to the church. My dad's sister celebrated her 70th birthday and all 8 of her kids had planned a surprise party with about 100 people in attendance, including their brother from Washington. They had Mass and a dinner and dance. Jacob was so tired he slept through Mass and we woke him up about halfway through dinner. We made him a plate to go and headed home. Sunday we had Sunday school classes and then went to Mema and Pepa's for Sunday dinner. After dinner we headed over to Aiden's house to help him celebrate his 5th birthday and then headed home. The boys were so tired Jacob ended up falling asleep about 4:30 and Jared went to sleep about 6:30. I did have my camera at the baby shower and took a picture of the diaper cake that we made a couple of weekends ago. I have to say it turned out pretty cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment