Friday, April 3, 2009

Not so busy week!

A week that was supposed to be really buys has turned out to be a not so busy week. T-ball practice Tuesday went really well...we have 12 players and only 5 of them have played before. They all seem to be pretty good though....and I think they all had allot of fun.

Wednesday we went to the gym and then we came home and the boys were in bed and asleep by 7:30pm. They were really whinny and so we decided early bed time was a must and they went right to sleep...so I guess they were tired.

Yesterday we were supposed to have soccer and t-ball practice but because the wind was blowing about 30mph and it was only about 52 degrees we canceled both practices. Kenny and I decided we would go to the gym since we didn't have anything to do. After the gym the boys and I stopped at the store and got Jacob some Easter eggs and some candy to fill them for his Easter party next week.

Today is FRIDAY....YEAH!!!! We have Stations of the Cross and our soup supper tonight. I am in charge of the soup and dessert tonight because mom has took it the last couple of Fridays and she is working the spaghetti dinner today. Kenny put on some vegetable stew this morning and when i get home I will make a fruit salad. After church the guys are going to build some shelves for the flower closet at the church and the girls will start filling the Easter eggs for the egg hunt on Easter Sunday.

This weekend will be pretty busy for us too. Saturday Jacob and Maddie both have soccer games at 9am and then there is an Easter Egg hunt that we are going to take the boys to.(Kenny and I took them last year and they had allot of fun) Then Kenny is wanting to go to OKC to meet a guy about a Bike. Sunday after church and Sunday dinner we have a Biggest Loser competition. Hopefully, I will get some good pictures that I will be able to share with you next week.

Hope everyone has a Great weekend...It is supposed to be in the 80's here on Saturday.

No comments: