I can not believe the weather lately. Yesterday it got up to 81 degrees and it is January. Mom got Jacob off the bus and I picked Jared up and headed to the gym. When I was finished and went to pick the kids up from moms they were both wanting to go to the park. So I took them to Red Bud Park and there were so many kids there. We ended up staying for about 40 mins and then went back over to moms and ate supper. I have to say Mom has been a lifesaver this week while Kenny was out of town. She comes over in the mornings and fixes breakfast for the boys and get Jared dressed(and even did some laundry and dishes) and then she comes back in the afternoons and waits for Jacob to get off the bus. It is times like this that I am glad we had the opportunity to move back to Oklahoma. All the grandparents and great-grandparents are always willing to help out anytime.
Thanks Nana for all your help we love you lots!
Also, my uncle is coming up this weekend from Pampa, TX to see all his nieces and nephews and great nieces and nephews. My brother and sister-in-law and niece will be in from Ft. Worth on Saturday too so we will be having a weekend full of family.
When Kenny travels for work he usually goes to Houston or down by Ft. Worth but he always tells the boys he is going to Texas and he will see them in a few days. Well the other day when Jacob found out that Uncle Bryan was coming down he asked his daddy, on the phone that night, if he was at Uncle Bryan's house. Kenny said no I am in Texas working and Jacob said well Bryan is in Texas. I guess if you are in Texas you are at Bryan's house in his eyes.
No comments:
Post a Comment