My dad came over this morning to take Jacob to school because Kenny was out of town today. Before I left for work I called the bus driver to let them know Jacob would not ride the bus this morning and guess what? NO SCHOOL AGAIN TODAY!....what no school.
My dad is the deacon at our church and has a funeral to help with...so I told Jacob that he would have to go to daycare with Jared today....uhh don't think so...he started crying saying he didn't want to go to the baby school.(Not sure what I will do this summer) Papa said he could go wait at the church with him...Jacob quickly says ok. I don't think this is a good idea for Jacob to witness his first funeral for the small fact that he starts crying if we even talk about death. So Jacob will hang out with Papa until the funeral and then to work with mommy and then back hanging out with Papa after funeral is over. I will be glad when this ice melts and school is back in session.
No comments:
Post a Comment