Tuesday, January 20, 2009

3 days and still loving it


Today was the 3rd day Jacob rode the bus and you would have thought it was the first. When I got out of the shower at about 5:40AM Jacob was standing in my bathroom completely dressed. He said he was ready for me to fix his hair and help brush his teeth. I tried to tell him he still had 2 hours before the bus came and he could slow down a little...but he didn't care. By the time I had left the house about 6:30am he had ate breakfast and was watching TV. My mom is coming over in the mornings this week to wait on the bus with Jacob because Kenny is out of town with work. When i called her this morning to see if he caught the bus she said yes he started standing at the door about 7am and kept running outside to look down the road to see if he could see it coming. The bus doesn't come until 7:30 or later. I am glad he is enjoying riding the bus so much because he still has 4 months left for this year and about 10 more years after that.

No comments: