Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Catch up from Summer Part 1

So here I am playing catch up once again. I said last time I did this I was going to post more regular. This post will be about everything we did this summer from about July on and then the next will be a post on all the birthdays we had this summer.

These pictures are in no certain order.

Here is Jacob at his first Homecoming pep rally in Marlow in first grade(Mrs. Keck's class) The sign behind him is the sign that the 1st graders made for the football team.


Here is Jacob and Jared at the pep rally
 The boys were dressed up playing in their bedroom in the house in Central. I am not sure what they were pretending to be.

 Here are a few pictures of Maddie playing softball this summer.
 Here she is getting her catcher outfit on.
 Here is Maddie with the boys.
 This was at our T-Ball party. We had it at the park in Marlow and passed out goody bags and trophies and had pizza and the kids played. They had a lot of fun. This is Jacob getting his trophy and goody bag from his daddy the coach.
 This is Tristen, Kenny's nephew, getting his trophy.
 Jared was our bat boy for the team so he received a goody bag too.
 Here is the whole team -- Rangers!!
 These are some pictures of us all watching the fireworks at Marlow. We parked at the church and got in the back of the truck and watch the show.
Here is Lindsey and Sara
 Jared, Jacob and Maddie
 Here are some friends of ours the McDonalds and papa Conway.


 Jacob, Maddie and Uncle Josh
 Sweet little Julia
 Sister's for Life....Julia and Maddie
 Brothers Best Buddies...Jared and Jacob
 Look at this lovely couple...Lindsey and my brother Jason
 The oldest lady of our church and I think the longest parishioner Peggy Darnell had her birthday this summer. Her family started the church in Marlow. She loves cookies.

 My first black eye EVER!! Jacob and me bumped heads really hard. OUCH!! I had it for about 2 weeks.
 One of our last swims in the pool in Central. Jacob taking a dive.
 Jacob being silly.
 My 3 favorite boys....I love them with all my heart. Jacob, Kenny, Jared
 Jacob flying with daddy's help.
 Jared flying
 We went to Josh and Emma's to watch her light her fireworks.
 Cute little Emma


 Jacob tried tackle football this year. Made it about 2 practices. this was a Rush Springs 7 & under team and it was full contact. It was too rough and he was too young.

 He sure looked cute in his uniform

 

No comments: