Thursday, September 30, 2010

Kenny

Kenny should be close to being in Africa. I think his plane lands about 10 or 10:30 pm our time, which will be about 4am their time. When we talked to him this morning when he got to Germany he looked very tired. He said he will be upgrading his seat to first class on the way back so he can get some sleep. I need to get my blog caught up so I can post what me and the boys do everyday so Kenny can see what is going on here. He will also be posting on here a little as well so we can see what it is like in Africa.
Today Jacob was good at school and made a 100 on his AR
test. Jared and I went and visited Kenny's grandparents and then worked at the sign shop. After we picked Jacob up from school I mowed while the boys played outside.

No comments: