Wednesday, March 10, 2010

NET Team take 2

Two weeks ago Friday we took the Jr. High kids to a NET retreat and that Sunday we were privileged to have the NET team at our church. We had 4 different churches and about 40 kids in attendance. It was a 5 hour retreat on Igniting the Flame and once again we were not disappointed. We had 5 high school students that attended the retreat and they were so excited the entire time. They are still talking about the retreat and how they want to do it every year. Kenny and I and another couple from our church hosted the group of 10. We had all 4 of the guys and the other couple housed the 6 girls. My boys loved having them at our house and didn't want them to leave. One of the guys, Eric, played the guitar and Jared was by his side every minute he was there and they played together and sang together. Below are some pictures from the retreat and at our house with them. I have some video I will upload later too.

No comments: