Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Come Holy Spirit

This weekend we had our confirmation ceremony for our 4 high school students. This has been a 2 year journey for them but it is only the beginning of their journey with God. They have grown so much over the last 2 years and I look forward to watching them grow even more as they graduate high school and go off to college. The ceremony was great. The Archbishop was there along with the Knights honor guard and many family members and friends. After the ceremony we had a reception which turned out great as well. The students were able to visit with the Archbishop and all their family and friends.

I had left my camera in the pew while taking care of some other stuff and my boys were sitting with my mom and uncle waiting for church to start. It looks like Jacob might have taken a few pictures.

I tried to get a good picture of Maddie with the boys and then just the boys...one turned out can you guess which one?

No comments: