Monday night Kenny and I were watching TV and the news said that there was a frost warning for the next two nights so I asked Kenny if he would bring the hanging plants in the house. I was helping him put them in the house and as I set the second plant down a bird flew out of the plant. I told Kenny I think a bird is in the house and so we started looking and sure enough it was in the kitchen. It started flying down the hall so Kenny shut the boys bedroom doors so it wouldn't wake them up. I wish I would have taken pictures of us trying to get the bird out of the house. It was the funniest thing. I laughed harder than I have in long time. We both had a rug and would wave it at the bird and then the other one would try to wave it to the door as it came by us. I am surprised we never woke up the boys with all the yelling and laughing and jumping around we were doing. After about 15 mins. of chasing this little 3-4 inch bird we finally got it to go out the front door.

No comments:
Post a Comment