What's planned for this weekend and next week....tomorrow we have a soccer game and more importantly is it the GREATEST NANNA'S Birthday....she is 50ish!!! Sunday after church Kenny is going on a hunting trip somewhere west of Altus I think with my brothers and a family friend. I joined the gym with Kenny and got the personal trainer as well. I decided I was ready to loose some weight and so Kenny and I are going on out lunch break every day to work out. I start next Monday and Tuesday with the training and I am actually kinda excited. Tuesday Jacob has a clover bud meeting and so far the rest of the week looks like it might be kind of quiet. The following week Kenny will have his annual scan to make sure no cancer is back...which we know is not and then the follow week right before Thanksgiving we take Jacob to the eye Dr in the city for his eye that is having the muscle problem.
Can you believe it is only 3 weeks until Thanksgiving and then Christmas will be here before we know it!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment