Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A Triangle in the sky

Mom calls me at about 7pm last night and said have you look at the moon tonight....and I said nope sure haven't. She said well you should look because the moon, Jupiter and Venus are forming a triangle and you will not see this again for 25 years. So we went out and looked and sure enough you could see them all. I took a picture but it is hard to see one of the planets on the bottom right. Well while we were all outside looking Kenny decided he would go get the telescope and get a closer look. He kept looking through it and said I can not see anything...so he turned the telescope around I guess to make sure he was looking out the right end :-) and he noticed that the cap was still on the end of the telescope...he didn't think it was that funny but I sure did. Love you honey!




No comments: