Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Advent
Advent started on November 30th. For Sunday School class the boys have a list of things to do each day during Advent and then they cut them apart and make a chain out of them. When Advent is over the children will bring their chains back to church and we will put them all together and put it on the Christmas tree at the church. Monday, the boys were supposed to write a Love note to mommy and daddy and hide it under their pillow. So we were a day late but they wrote their daddy's note and hid it under his pillow yesterday. Tuesday, they were supposed to set the table...since I forgot again I had them clean the table off instead. Tonight they are supposed to make popcorn for the whole family....hopefully I will not forget this one. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment