Tuesday, July 20, 2010

STRESS

Have I mentioned we are trying to sell our house. This is the first time we are selling a house on our own. Usually, the company my husband works for moves us and sells the house for us. We decided to sell and rent and build a house. We have had the house up for 3 months now and we have got 2 offers and both fell through. I am so tired of getting my hopes up only to be let down again. We really need to get moved before school starts so I can make sure Jacob gets in Marlow schools. I don't want to have to move him mid-year. We had put in a transfer at the end of last year but we will not know anything until a week before school starts. It is hard at times to put all your trust into the Lord and just let go and know that he will take care of you. Things happen and I say this is the work of God for sure because everything is just falling into place perfectly and then something happens and I question myself, "Maybe we are not supposed to move, maybe we are not supposed to move Jacob to a new school, maybe maybe maybe." I know I just need to keep putting everything in God's hands and trust that the house and everything will happen with time...not my time...but his time. But sometimes that is a hard thing to do.

No comments: