Thursday, June 11, 2009

AND WE'RE OFF......

We are headed to Jason and Lindsey's this afternoon and then in the morning bright and early we will be boarding our plane with Disney World as our destination. Jacob came into the bathroom this morning and said, "We are going to Disney World today boys". He is so excited...Kenny told him we are going to Jason and Lindsey's today and he said oh yeah...and then when Kenny told him to get dressed so we could go to school I thought we were going to have a melt down. He looked at Kenny like what are you talking about...I then hear from outside the shower...."Tell them they have to go to school today"...so I said, "Yes, remember school first and we are leaving early"...I knew there would be a fit...so I added, "how about we eat breakfast at the donut store this morning on the way to school"..once that was said everyone was happy again.

So I will be back soon with lots and lots of pictures of Disney World and the Family Reunion.

See you soon!!!!!!!

No comments: