It was about 75 degrees out today and so when the boys and I got home from school and work they had their snack and headed outside to play. Jared got this tire to make a sandbox out of for his birthday there is a little sand in the bottom of it and they love playing in it. We will add some more to it this spring when they get to play in it more.
They said that they wanted to have a picnic outside for supper.
We always tell the boys to make a Happy plate with supper by eating everything on their plate. I made the kids a smiley face out of their food on their plate tonight...they thought it was the coolest thing and guess what they ate every piece of their food. They liked being able to say they were eating the eyes and ears and everything. I might have to try this one more often.
They were drinking chocolate milk with their supper and they thought it was funny that they had chocolate milk mustaches.
Sometimes these boys are so full of energy I don't know if I can make it through the day...but it is worth every minute of it...they grow up sooo fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment